PLEASE READ THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING & ACCESSING COMMUNITY ON KUNCICOIN.COM
Welcome to the website of community.kuncicoin.com owned and operated by PT. Famindo Kunci Sukses (FKS). The Community as an online cryptocurrency enthusiast community site and portal in Indonesia is a site based on the principle of freedom of responsible expression.
Before using and accessing the community, we recommend that you read the General Rules and Terms and Conditions first. By using and accessing the Community, you agree to be bound by the General Rules and these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the General Rules and the Terms and Conditions set out below, please do not use and access the community.kuncicoin.com.
We can change the General Rules along with these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Decisions made based on this regulation are absolute and cannot be contested.
The Community is an online cryptocurrency enthusiast community site and portal in Indonesia with the site address community.kuncicoin.com.
This page (along with the documents referred to in it) contains the Terms and Conditions that form the basis for the USER in using Community. The Community is managed and owned by PT. Famindo Kunci Sukses, a Limited Liability Company established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia and domiciled in Indonesia. Any questions regarding the Community can be sent to the Community admin through Instagram and/or WhatsApp.
Make sure you read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By using and/or visiting and/or registering at the Community, you declare that:
- You agree to be bound by the stated Terms and Conditions and the policy regarding changes or improvements to the Terms and Conditions in the future. You are welcome not to use and/or visit the Community if you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Those of you who are considered immature based on the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations, must get parental guidance and supervision in accessing the Community.
1. General Registration Terms
To be able to registration on the Community, you are required to become a MEMBER by understanding and agreeing to comply with the following:
- Register in advance, by submitting your documents such as Identity Document(s), Name, e-mail address, and active mobile number, and at the same time create a password;
- the Community has full rights to the USERNAME mentioned above. If there is a dispute related to USERNAME, we reserve the right to make decisions to resolve the dispute;
- You are allowed to choose and/or use your USERNAME and password, provided that:
- Not choosing and/or using the USERNAME with the name of another person and/or entity with the aim of imitating or acting as another person and/or entity;
- Not choosing and/or using the USERNAME with the name of another person and/or entity without the permission of the owner of the name/other entity;
- Not choosing and/or using a USERNAME with a name that is offensive, disrespectful, obscene or contrary to the norms of decency and decency.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your USERNAME and password;
- the Community will not ask for a password for any reason, therefore the Community urges MEMBER not to give your password to any party, either to third parties or to parties on behalf of the Community;
- The Community is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from misuse of MEMBER accounts;
- You are fully responsible for the correctness of the data/identity submitted to the Community in the registration phase;
- In connection with the foregoing, we are not responsible for any losses arising from incorrect data/identity submitted to the Community or due to non-compliance with the provisions of this registration.
the Community has the right to refuse registration or cancel the related USERNAME
- Each MEMBER is personally and fully responsible for the CONTENT written and published in the Community, and MEMBER agrees to release and not burden the Community (and PT. Famindo Kunci Sukses) for all claims that occur due to the CONTENT written and published in the Community;
- We reserve the right to provide all the information we have about the MEMBER when there is a legal problem caused by the CONTENT written and published by the MEMBER;
- Please note that all activity data will be recorded for all CONTENT written and published;
- The Community cannot be prosecuted for any statements, errors, inaccuracies, or deficiencies in any CONTENT published by MEMBER in the Community;
- The Community has no legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information content of MEMBER in the Community;
- By using the the Community SERVICE, MEMBER agrees not to publish CONTENT that:
- Promote/disseminate information that is known to be false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or acts that are abusive, threatening, obscene, libelous or defamatory;
- Contain prejudice and hatred related to ethnicity, religion, race, and inter-group (in bahasa SARA), and encourage acts of violence;
- Discriminatory on the basis of gender and language differences, and does not demean the weak, poor, sick, mentally handicapped, or physically disabled;
- Sending SPAM;
- Promote other people's work that has been copyrighted without authorization or illegal copies, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to such programs, providing information to circumvent factory-installed copy protection devices, or providing pirated multimedia or links to files pirated multimedia;
- Show pornography or any sexually explicit material as stated in Law Number 44 of 2008 regarding pornography and/or provide material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner;
- Contains violence in both physical and verbal forms, which is contained in the CONTENT as photos, videos, or writings aimed at harming others, not as news or positive information;
- Contains information or instructions regarding illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains elements of deception such as pretending to be a person or entity, or falsely claiming or falsely stating who you are, your age, or your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Contains personal information of a third party, including but not limited to photos, videos, audio, documents, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Contains software viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- MEMBER is obliged to ensure that any CONTENT published on the Community does not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark or other personal and intellectual property rights of third parties, and is published only with the permission of the third party;
- We do not monitor every CONTENT published on doyanrebahan at any time;
- The Community has the right to further publish and utilize CONTENT created and published by MEMBER in the Community in its capacity as a provider of information media services;
- Setiap KONTEN yang diunggah oleh MEMBER ke doyanrebahan akan dianggap sebagai KONTEN yang tidak bersifat rahasia dan oleh karena itu doyanrebahan berhak untuk menggunakan, menyalin, memodifikasi, mendistribusikan, termasuk namun tidak terbatas pada pengungkapan KONTEN kepada publik atau pihak ketiga;
- We do not guarantee the continued storage and appearance of CONTENT that has been created by MEMBER.
You must read the rules in the forum:
- To carry out Forum activities, the Community is assisted by MODERATOR;
- In order to maintain the order of the Forum, the MODERATOR has the right to close and/or delete the thread, either temporarily or permanently, report MEMBER, and set the rules that apply specifically to the forum being moderated. MEMBERs who feel that the moderator's decision is unfair can ask questions or ask for clarification from us through the Community admin regarding the problem at hand;
- MEMBER must follow the rules of each forum when interacting with the forum;
- MEMBER is prohibited from BUNDLING (menyundul) the thread more than the limit that has been determined in the forum;
- MEMBER who violates the Community Forum will be given a warning up to a BANNED sanction in accordance with the provisions in each forum;
- There are forums at the Community that may contain discussions and/or illustrations that are offensive to certain audiences, USERS who cannot accept this are expected to avoid these forums.
4. Intellectual property rights
The Community CONTENT, SERVICE and software (including but not limited to text, sound, photo graphics, videos and other materials contained therein) are protected by Copyright, Trademark Rights, Patent Rights, and/or other Intellectual Property Rights, where each Violation of the above matters is an act against the law. All rights that are not explained directly to the USER are the rights of the Community.
By uploading CONTENT to the Community, MEMBER agrees to provide the Community, without payment and royalties, non-exclusive rights and licenses for the use of the CONTENT, permission to use CONTENT, in any way desired (including but not limited to publication, reproduction, modification, deletion)., adaptation, translation, incorporation into other products, distribution, sublicense and exploitation of CONTENT material for operational and editorial purposes) for the Community SERVICE. We reserve the right to stop the SERVICE and immediately delete CONTENT for MEMBER with identity (USER NAME, avatar, etc.) or CONTENT that is reported to violate Copyright or trademarks owned by certain parties.
YOUR ACCESS, USE AND TRUST IN THE COMMUNITY AND THE CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE COMMUNITY IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE COMMUNITY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO SITES, PROGRAMS, SERVICES, USERNAMES, FORUMs, CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITES, PROGRAMS, SERVICES AND FORUMs) IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' OR 'AS AVAILABLE' WITHOUT ANYTIME.
THE COMMUNITY CLEARLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ANY WARRANTY INCLUDING, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMMUNITY CANNOT BE SUBJECT TO ANY ACTION OR BE LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTIES, WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OFFERED BY “USERS”, ADVERTISERS, PARTNERS, SELLERS AND/OR SERVICE SUPPLIERS.
THE COMMUNITY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY “MEMBER” POSTING OR ANYTHING POSTED ON THE SITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE THE COMMUNITY SERVICES, WHETHER IN CAUSE BY “MEMBER”, OR BY ANY EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SERVICES. EVEN THOUGH THE COMMUNITY PROVIDES THE RULES FOR “MEMBER” AND WHAT ITEMS ARE ALLOWED TO BE POSTED ON THE SITE, WE CANNOT FULLY CONTROL AND THEREFORE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT IS INSTALLED BY THE SITE, AND THERE IS NO RESPONSIBILITY, ON BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INFLUENT, INAPPROPRIATE, LAW, INVALID OR UNCOMFORTABLE CONTENT WHICH YOU MAY FIND ON THE SERVICE, SITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT OF ANY “MEMBER”. THE COMMUNITY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY “USER”. THE COMMUNITY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS, LOSS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS, LACKS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSIONS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DAMAGE OR ACCESS WITHOUT ANY AUTHORITY TO, OR AUTHORITY. THE COMMUNITY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR FAILURE OF A NETWORK OR TELEPHONE LINE, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEM, SERVER OR PROVIDER, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, E-MAIL FAILURE OR INTRODUCTION TROUBLESHOOTING OR SUTRAFFIC TROUBLES THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING DAMAGE TO “USER” COMPUTERS AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON'S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR ASSOCIATED BY PARTICIPATION OR DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMMUNITY BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING INJURY OR DEATH OF A PERSON, CAUSED BY ANYONE'S USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, ANY CONTENT INSTALLED ON THE WEBSITE, OR FROM “INTO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT ”, OR INTERACTION BETWEEN “USERS” OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE.
THE SERVICE MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE TIME TO TIME FOR MAINTENANCE AND OTHER REASONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY THE COMMUNITY “USERS” OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES, RESULTS IN THE ARISING OF A WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
6. Limitation of Liability
UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WHETHER THE COMMUNITY AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES, ADMINISTRATORS, SUCCESSORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND GRANTS RECIPIENTS FROM THE COMMUNITY, WILL NOT BE INDIRECTLY AND LIABLE, DIRECTLY AND ACTUALLY NOT RESPONSIBLE /OR ANY BREACH OF LAW ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COMMUNICATIONS POST, UPLOADED, DISPLAYED OR SENT BY USERS OF THE SITE OR THE COMMUNITY SITES OR THE SITE DISPLAYED ON THIS SITE, ALL FORMS OF INTERACTION BETWEEN THE COMMUNITY USERS, ALL FORMS OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES HELD BY THE COMMUNITY.
ALL INFORMATION POST ON THE COMMUNITY IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON OR THE PEOPLE WHO POST THE MESSAGE. ANY USER BREACHING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE PROHIBITED FOREVER TO USE THE COMMUNITY. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ALL CONTENT POST POSTED, OR SENT THROUGH, OR CONNECTED THROUGH THE COMMUNITY IS ENTIRELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON WHO INITIATED SPREADING THE COMMUNICATION. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE COMMUNITY DOES NOT CONTROL, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE COMMUNITY. YOU AGREE THAT THE COMMUNITY DOES NOT FILTER, MONITOR OR APPRECIATE ANY CONTENT, BUT THE COMMUNITY WILL HAVE THE RIGHTS, BUT NOT THE REQUIREMENT TO DELETE, MOVE (INCLUDING MOVING THE CONTENT OR POSTING TO ANOTHER DEPARTMENT). THE COMMUNITY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INTERACTIONS BETWEEN THE COMMUNITY USERS. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN USERS THROUGH THE COMMUNITY IS PURELY BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER USERS. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMMUNITY BE LIABLE FOR ANY GOODS, SERVICES, RESOURCES OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH RELATIONSHIP OR COMMUNICATION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY KIND OF ACCIDENT OR DAMAGE OR DAMAGE. THE COMMUNITY HAS NO LIABILITY TO ENGAGE IN ANY KIND OF DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OTHER THE COMMUNITY USER OR BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT THE COMMUNITY SERVICES ARE SERVICES FOR THE COMMUNITY USERS. IF ONE DAY A DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OTHER THE COMMUNITY USER, YOU AGREE THAT THE COMMUNITY HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND TO BE INVOLVED IN SUCH EVENT. YOU ALSO AGREE TO FREE THE COMMUNITY FROM ANY AND ANY CLAIMS, CLAIMS, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SUCH DISPUTE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT YOU POST AND ALSO ANY CONTENT POST THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AGREE THAT THE COMMUNITY MAY ACCESS, STORE AND PROVIDE ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND CONTENT THAT YOU UPLOAD, POST (SEND/SHOW), OR IN ANY WAY IN THE COMMUNITY WHICH IS REQUIRED OR REQUIRED TO PERFORM BY PERCEPTION. REASONABLY REQUIRED ACCESS, STORAGE AND PROVISION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS REQUIRED TO: (I) COMPLY WITH LEGAL PROCESSES; (II) COMPLY WITH LEGAL REQUIREMENTS APPLIED BY LAW OR AUTHORITY OF CENTRAL, LOCAL OR LOCAL GOVERNMENTS; (III) IMPLEMENT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS; (IV) RESPOND TO A CLAIMS THAT A CONTENT INFRINGES THE RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; (V) PROVIDING RESPONSE TO YOUR REQUESTS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE; OR (VI) PROTECT THE PERSONAL RIGHTS, OWNERSHIP OR SECURITY OF THE COMMUNITY, ITS USERS AND THE GENERAL COMMUNITY.
THE COMMUNITY ALWAYS ATTEMPTS TO KEEP THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS OFFERED IN THE COMMUNITY, THE COMMUNITY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS, DEFECTS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
7. Jurisdiction and applicable laws
These Terms and Conditions and your relationship with the Community are governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia and you agree to be bound by the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Indonesia.
8. Changes to Terms and Conditions
KUNCI WALLET FEATURE ON THE COMMUNITY
Before accessing and using Kunci Wallet, we recommend that you read the General Rules and Terms and Conditions first. By accessing and using the Kunci Wallet, you agree to be bound by the General Rules and these Terms and Conditions. Terms and conditions may change from time to time without notice in advance before the changes take effect.
- A cryptocurrency wallet is a device, physical medium, program or a service which stores the public and/or private keys for cryptocurrency transactions. A cryptocurrency wallet more often also offers the functionality of encrypting and/or signing information.
- Kunci Wallet as a CEX Wallet where it allows users to store, keep, receive, and send KUNCI. Security mechanism will be given to users when users make transactions, to secure the cryptocurrency transaction.
- community.kuncicoin.com is the only verified webpage that allows users to use Kunci Wallet services. Kunci Wallet doesn't take any responsibility for any activities that have been conducted outside of the verified webpages.
- Kunci Wallet allows users to store and keep KUNCI.
- Kunci Wallet allows users to send and receive KUNCI.
- Users may withdraw 5% of their total KUNCI from Kunci Wallet daily.
- Should users hold below 500 KUNCI on their Kunci Wallet, users may withdraw 100% of their KUNCI.
- Transaction fee for withdrawing KUNCI is 1 KUNCI.
- Users may swap their KUNCI into KunciSOL (vice versa) with terms therein.
- By using Kunci Wallet services, users agree and comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Crypto Asset Trading is a high-risk activity. Cryptocurrencies are volatile, where prices can change significantly over time. In connection with price fluctuations, the value of Cryptocurrencies can increase or decrease significantly at any time. All Crypto Assets or not, have the potential to experience a change in the value drastically or even become meaningless. There is a high risk of loss as a result of buying, selling or trading anything on the market and kunciwallet.com is not responsible for changes in fluctuations in the cryptocurrencies exchange rate.
- Crypto Asset Trading also has additional risks not experienced by Crypto Asset or other commodities on the market. Unlike most currencies guaranteed by government or other legal institutions or by gold and silver, Crypto assetare a unique Crypto Asset and is guaranteed by the technology and trust. There is no central bank that can control, protect the value of Crypto Asset in a crisis, or print the currency.
- Users are encouraged to be careful in measuring their financial situation and ensure that the users are willing to face risks involved in selling, buying or trading Crypto Asset. Users are strongly advised to carry out personal research before making a decision to trade Crypto Asset. All decisions on trading Crypto Asset are independent decisions by the users, consciously without coercion and the release of Kunci Wallet for trading activities in Crypto Asset.
- Kunci Wallet does not guarantee the long-term sustainability of Crypto Asset traded or exchanged.
- As long as Kunci Wallet has carried out all its obligations in accordance with applicable laws and regulations relating to the occurrence of Force Majeure, Kunci Wallet will not provide compensation and/or liability in any form to the users or any other parties for any risks, responsibilities and demands anything that may arise in connection with the delay or failure to carry out obligations due to Force Majeure.
We have the right to determine all actions whether the action is an act of damaging the Community server or not, including but not limited to crawling, spamming, scamming, DoS (Denial of Service) and DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service), and Injection. The Community server has a program to detect attacks on the server, if your IP and USERNAME are listed on the black list of the Community server, then your USERNAME and IP will be BANNED FOREVER. In addition, legal action will also be taken for the losses we have suffered. If you feel you did nothing wrong but are on the black list, please contact the Community admin.
If any USERNAME is BANNED, we have the right to delete the account.
USE OF THE NAME THE COMMUNITY
Using/on behalf of the Community and its derivatives for any purpose and for certain personal/group interests without the permission of the Community is PROHIBITED! Violation of this rule may result in infringement of the Community's Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights.
SUGGESTIONS & CONTACT SUPPORT
All forms of suggestion and questions, please send via Instagram and/or WhatsApp to the Community admin.
GOVERNING LAW & JUSTICE
The terms and conditions in this site are subject to the law in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia and the language used is agreed to be used in these Terms and Conditions is Indonesian. Indonesian law governs the validity and construction of this agreement, any separate agreement by which we provide services to you, and any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement or any such separate agreement. The laws of Indonesia will construct and govern this agreement and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or related to it. Any issues that may arise from or be related to this agreement shall only be brought before the courts of Indonesia by choosing jurisdiction in the Central Jakarta District Court.